Asclepias incarnata, Marsh Milkweed
- Marsh milkweed has a pink bloom.
- Grows to a height of 48 to 60 inches.
- Marsh Milkweed blooms in August and September.
- The soil should be average to moist conditions.
- The Marsh Milkweed likes full sun to medium shade.
- When planting space this plant 24 to 36 inches.
- This plant is commonly used in landscaping.
- Marsh milkweed is fragrant and can be used as an cut flower for arranging.
- Great for the rain garden landscaping projects.
- And this plant has a value to Native, Bumble and Honey Bees.
- This milkweed easily propagated by seed. Requires 4 to 8 weeks cold moist stratification.