Asclepias Syriaca, Common Milkweed
- This milkweed has a round pink bloom.
- Common Milkweed blooms June to August.
- Common Milkweed has a height of 36 to 60 inches.
- Commonly grows in average soil moisture.
- Common Milkweed likes full sun to light shade.
- When planting space 36 to 60 inches.
- This milkweed is a larval host to the Monarch Butterfly.
- The Common Milkweed is fragrant.
- And has a value to Native, Bumble and Honey Bees.
- Seed 6 to 8 weeks cold moist stratification is recommended.