Callirhoe involucrata, Purple Poppy Mallow
Out of stock
Purple Poppy Mallow
- Bright fuschia in color blooming perennial.
- Blooming in the months of June and July.
- A height of 4 to 6 inches, although branches can cascade farther.
- This plant likes average to dry soil.
- Purple Poppy mallow likes full sun to light shade.
- When planting space 24 to 36 inches.
- Poppy mallow is used for landscaping.
- It has been used for medicinal purposes.
- The flower is a source of nectar for the butterfly.
- This flower has value to Native bees.