Cephalanthus occidentalis, Button Bush
Button Bush Shrub
- The blooms are white and are in the shape of balls.
- This shrub blooms June to August.
- The Button Bush reaches a height of 6 to 10 foot.
- Button bush grows in average to moist soils.
- This shrub likes the sun to light shade.
- When planting space 8 to 10 foot apart
- This shrub is a host to both Titan and Hydrangea Sphinx Moths.
- The shrub is a food source for both birds and butterflies.
- The flowers are of value to Native, Bumble and Honey Bees.
- Easily grown from seed, plant anytime.