Echinacea paradoxa, Yellow Coneflower
Out of stock
- This coneflower is dark centered and has yellow drooping petals.
- The yellow coneflower blooms in June.
- The bloom reaches a height of 26 to 36 inches.
- This plant lives in dry to average soils.
- The yellow coneflower is a full sun plant.
- When planting space 16 to 20 inches.
- The yellow coneflower is used for landscaping.
- This plant has medicinal values.
- The bloom can be used in a cut flower arrangement.
- The nectar is a source for the butterfly and native bees.
- 8 to 10 weeks of cold moist seed stratification is required.
- Deer resistant.