Glandularia canadensis, Rose Verbena
- Clusters of small flowers to form the bloom ranging from pink to purple and sometimes in light lavender. This plant can bloom from March up until November.
- With a height of 6 to 12 inches.
- This plant likes average to dry soil and is commonly seen on glades.
- Grows in full sun.
- When planting space 12- 24 inches.
- Can be used for landscaping, great for borders and edges.
- The flowers are fragrant.
- Great for Humming birds.
- A source for nectar for butterflies and other pollinators.
- Seed should be lightly covered with soil and should have 4 to 6 weeks of cold moist stratification.
- Easily cultivated from cuttings.