Senecio obovatus, Squaw Weed
Out of stock
- Senecio obovatus blooms are all yellow and are daisy like in appearance.
- The blooms appear in April and May.
- Squaw Weed reaches a height of 10 to 14 inches.
- The plant grows in average to moist soil moisture conditions.
- Squaw Weed grows in medium shade to shade conditions.
- When planting space 12 to 18 inches.
- Senecio obovatus is used in landscaping, it can be used in borders.
- The bloom can be used in cut flower arrangements.
- Squaw Weed is a source of nectar for the Butterfly.
- Offered in quart pots.